Laticrete’s Spartacote Flex SB Polyaspartic
Spartacote Flex SB Fast Curing 2-Part Polyaspartic
Laticrete’s Spartacote Flex SB is a fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea coating for both decorative and protective applications. Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrates including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. Spartacote Flex SB provides excellent impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. It can be used either as a clear sealer or within seamless multi-build systems including solid color, flake, quartz and metallic systems. Spartacote Flex SB is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in clear, however it can be tinted with Spartacote Universal Pigments.
- Spartacote Flex SB Properties
- Adhesion ASTM D7234 >300psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 4,500-5,000 psi
- Impact Resistance ASTM D522 160/160
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D968 38L Sand/1 Dry mil
- Mix Ratio 1 Part A : 1 Part B
- % Solids 72% by weight
- Working Time 20-25 minutes
- Minimum Re-Coat Time 1-2 hours
- Maximum Re-Coat Time 24 hours
- Foot Traffic / Vehicular Traffic 2-4 hours / 24 hours
Spartacote Flex SB Part A – SDS
Spartacote Flex SB Part B – SDS
10 Gallon Kit, 2 Gallon Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.