Laticrete’s VAPOR BAN Primer ER
Vapor Ban Primer ER
Laticrete’s Vapor Ban Primer ER is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs. It requires minimal surface preparation. It is available in clear, however it can be tinted with Spartacote Universal Pigments.
- Vapor Ban Primer ER
- Ensures protection of moisture/pH sensitive floor coverings.
- Reduce MVER <25 to below 3lbs/1000sqft/24hrs
- Use on concrete up to 100% RHH / 14pH
- Ideal for slab-on-grade construction and elevated slabs.
- Can be used for the installation of vinyl, rubber, VCT, carpet, wood, ceramic tile, stone and other moisture sensitive floor coverings and floor adhesives.
- A moisture vapor barrier and primer, ALL-IN-ONE.
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days.
- Fast cure: ability to apply finish floor goods.
- Compatible with non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile.
- Can be pigmented with Spartacote Universal Pigments.
2.4 gallon kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.