Laticrete’s Spartacote Flex PURE Polyaspartic
Spartacote Flex PURE Fast Curing 2-Part Polyaspartic
Laticrete’s Spartacote Flex PURE is a low VOC, low odor, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea coating for both decorative and protective applications. Self-priming, it may be applied directly to a variety of substrates including concrete, metal/steel and epoxy. Spartacote Flex PURE provides excellent impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance for high traffic areas and is ideal for indoor applications requiring low odor installations. It can be used either as a clear sealer or within seamless multi-build systems including solid color, flake, quartz and metallic systems. Spartcote Flex PURE is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in clear, however it can be tinted with Spartacote Universal Pigments.
- Spartacote Flex PURE Properties
- Adhesion ASTM D7234 >300psi
- Tensile Strength ASTM D638 4,500-5,000 psi
- Impact Resistance ASTM D522 160/160
- Abrasion Resistance ASTM D968 38L Sand/1 Dry mil
- Mix Ratio 1 Part A : 1 Part B by volume
- % Solids 94% by weight
- Working Time 10-15 minutes
- Minimum Re-Coat Time 2-3 hours
- Maximum Re-Coat Time 24 hours
- Foot Traffic / Vehicular Traffic 3-4 hours / 24 hours
10 Gallon Kit, 2 Gallon Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.